The Bell Foundry Estate in Loughborough is an area of multiple deprivation.
This project sets out to use photographs, audio and text to to describe life on this estate for some of the residents and the problems associated with living there.
This site is in development at the moment, so the webpages vary in design reflecting the fact that I have been experimenting with various ways of presenting the images by:
- using audio with/without any text;
- using text without any audio;
- making the audio 'autoplay' when a webpage loads;
- displaying a series of images during an 'autoplay' audio sequence;
- showing the sound controls under the image and making the user click the play button to start the audio and image sequence.